I kinda feel like leaving my house now. But i'm so lazy to prepare myself... lazy to travel... lazy to call... lazy to waste time thinking where to go... I'M TOO LAZY FOR ANYTHING AND SO I ENDED UP HERE. And i guess this is the only place i don't find myself too lazy to come ha ha ha ha ha. I'M SO LAZY. Sometimes i really scare myself with it... Yea.
OH MAN ITS ONLY 2.39 RIGHT NOW and i really don't know how long can i stay away from the computer if i go off now. Cause i don't know why am i feeling so complacent. I think that i've studied alot... have a lot of time ahead still... and everything that is encouraging me to do any other thing except for studying. Omg what is this!!! But staying here worries me too. Luckily there isn't any nice shows on today. I HAVE NOT MUCH TIME LEFT ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! Ok Jo just asked me out to study but i rejected him. Hahaha i'm so totally contradicting myself.
Anw i've decided... Since its 3 alr, i should just Facebook for a while, bloghop alil and then yea, back to deadly notes.. Finally. And thats the end of a very boring Saturday with boring notes and a very bored Jinmay... K, off. Bye.
Oh yes lastly, a happy 18th to Jiaxin and 17th to Kimb...
And a belated 18th to Fiona... Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment