Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yay, a hundred bucks into my pocket and a free bag of chocolates after having to wake up at 6 for two mornings for work. Aunty Linda is really nice. But those chocolates... Nevermind i will find my own way out. Hopefully i can make use of this holiday to do something for myself... Like exercising regularly that kinda stuff. Yea. Hopefully. Anw so actually MY holidays just started today and... I'm still thinking of the things i can do to keep myself occupied throughout the whole holiday. Or at least before i leave for Japan. I can't help but to feel so useless. I'm damn bloody hell useless. I can't think of anything to keep me occupied. I can't keep myself entertained. Bloody hell, i need to do something!!!!!
And now, here i am... rewatching some drama i've watched before, feeling hungry cause i skipped dinner, and skipped dinner cause i don't want a real sore throat and i think that i shouldn't be eating so much. But i'm hungry... I just realised that i'm so pathetic... Dad and bro are watching Micheal Jackson in the living room. I watched a little just now but then decided to record it down and watch it another day instead. Everyone has eaten, except for me. Damn, I'm hungry... Theres no food at home. I hope my stomach can stop calling... I'm just like a damn piece of shit. I'm experiencing some kind of self loathing now. Grrr.
I AM HUNGRY... Now, VERY.

No comments: