Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reading blogsecret.tumblr makes me feel better. Not. I'm only just more convinced that i'm not alone on Earth and that there are many other individuals out there in different parts of the world feeling like shit too. Oh well, tell me more about life. Maybe i will feel better. I need those.
Started work on Thursday with Leo, Max and Amos. It was at some really far place that i thought i have left Sg for the whole afternoon when work ended. It was a total new experience for me. Quite a nice one too. Other than the fact that i tore the vest cause it got hooked onto one of the door handle by accident, everything else was okay. Hahaha yes. Thank god it wasn't my pants... Hahahaha.
Friday was work too. A bit more challenging cause i have to walk around with a basket tray of food in hand. Another new and nice experience. Even though i woke up feeling pain on both of my arms on Sat morning, i still think its all worth it. At least i was busy and earning, instead of the usual rotting in front of my laptop at home. Oh yay. And also thank god the guys were around. Because i was pretty entertained by them 70% of the time. So other than saying thanks, theres really not much more to say.
Ytd, i left home with aching arms and headed to town to meet Ellene. And then sleepover at her place with Jm after a birthday dinner. Everything was great. We stalked a bit, shared a pack of maggie mee at 2am, watched the tv, chatted and slept at 4am. This morning, i reached home feeling tired still, and slept almost half the day away. Now here i am, home alone for the night cause everyone else went back to Grandma's place except for me. I reckon Mom will feel less irritated without having me around, so i volunteered to stay back here. I find myself damn considerate to make such a decision. Damn. It sucks to be me. Life is not easy. REALLY. Sometimes i feel like self-destructing. I feel like self-torturing. I don't know. LIFE IS NOT EASY. But i never thought of dying. Not yet. Thats why.. LIFE IS REALLY NOT EASY. UGH FEEL ME?

No comments: