Friday, October 2, 2009

Just got back from a mini celebration with a few close ones. Thank you so much. And of course, for all the wishing from all others. So.. this is how it feels like to be 18. Although i'm contented but i can't run away from my real feelings. Do we all grow to feel sad? Or feel sad to grow? I don't know. I really want to be happy. But i really don't know how. I've been waiting and waiting for the same old thing year after year. Despite knowing the fact that it's not gonna happen, i still can't stop myself from wishing and waiting. I'm not supposed to feel sad about this at all too. But somehow, i am. And it upsets me even more, knowing how much happier i will feel if you have done something.

Ok screw this. I need a damn life.

No comments: