Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So i was back to Grandma's for a week and then back here i am again, trying my best to fully enjoy this last week of holiday.
I loved this one week stay. Late nights up, heart-to-heart talk, watching dramas after dramas, light supper, laughing at each other, scolding the kids at home, everything. Even though i did nothing much other than just sticking around with beloved Joo in the house but its also the best part of the stay cause we are both grown-ups now, there was more reminiscing and updating about our life. I felt so blissful. And happy to have her around all these years. Days like these can never end. Oh man i miss her like hell :(
And now i feel so disconnected after not being here for a week.
And now i have garlic breath cause of Bro's pizza just now.
And now i feel like lazing on my bed and falling asleep.
I DON'T WANT TO DO PROJECT!!!

No comments: