Saturday, March 20, 2010

Canceled the idea of meeting Ellene and Min, i'm too tired. I've been sleeping a lot since i came back from the clinic last afternoon. The medicine and all. K it totally sucks to lost your sense of smell. I hope i'm recovering cause i can't bear to leave those delicious tidbits alone in the fridge. I NEEDA EAT!! Hmm this is fast, we are back for about two days and its Saturday already. Last Saturday, we were still at... Sigh... Ok i feel like getting out of the house asap. Needa try some job hunting or so. Can't afford to sit at home for the rest of the holiday, bound to be nagged at by Mom. I'm feeling useless today, though i'm sick but i just feel like i need to do something cause even my Bro is out to work. Ah and the rain, sickening too. AND OH MAN WHY AM I STILL THINKING ABOUT THE CUTE GUY FROM THE TRIP. Ok this is horrible. Yea, that cute guy. Horrible. Seems like i really need to get out of the house soon and start getting other things into my head. Horrible. I feel like going for a honeymoon. OMG HORRIBLE RIGHT. OK I THINK I REALLY NEED A REST. BYE, off to read my reader digest.

No comments: