Friday, May 28, 2010

I can only afford to spare myself tonight for some free and easy on the net. I need to start revision tmr. School has been a bitch, i’ve been a bitch too, enough said. The mind was so packed. With so many different things running through at a time. Projects, exams, miscellaneous stuff. And the few days before were spent on rushing RP3 out.
Grandma came over for a few days’ stay and went back after feeling all so bored here. The weather is crazy and i’m still perspiring as much even with my hair cut short now. Bribed Ben to drive us down to Island Creamery one afternoon for our IMR stuff. Was supposed to meet Bel that day too but i forgot. Another day, Ben drove us to Caltex for OCK and we had our lunch at the petrol station, standing next to the car. Weirdest experience so far. Oh and we took photos together with Char’s bomb. I had work today and rushed back for IMR project consultation to find out that Mr Roche couldn’t make it. Ugh school. Then while on our way to TM for dinner, Char and I spotted this weirdly cute tp guy with a pokeball watch on the bus. He is really so adorable. And its weird, cause strangers seldom make such an impact…. Awww its 12.40AM and as much as i want to get in bed early for a good rest, i don’t wish for the night to end yet. I’M DREADING TMR. I DON’T WANT TO REVISE. And i haven’t recover from my sadness yet. SINGTEL AND SAMSUNG IS FUCKED UP, UGH. OK, messy post, shall hit the sack now, my eyelids are dropping.
90 mighty.

No comments: