Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thanks to a last minute change of plan, managed to stay in today with the rain outside. Love that feeling, when the house gets dark and it starts to pour outside. Got my video done and yes, I'M FINALLY FREE FOR THE WEEK! School has been such a bitch, I SHALL NOT WASTE TIME COMPLAINING... Instead, i'm so excited and can't wait for my BIC3 to arrive!!! And Char's call just ripped another 20SGD off me. I'm going to survive on 50-cents cream buns from next week on. What a joke. Anw mothers' day celebration tmr! WHEEEEE FEAST! My diet plan a bit fail but i'm still trying to maintain(HAHAHAA). Alright, shall go back to onemango.com for my hyd now. Think i secretly loved hyd because i've watched all the different versions(except for the mainland one which really couldn't make it) and repeated them for at least once and now, i'm even reading the manga even though i already knew the story plot and stuff. Omg, save me. But in conclusion, i still like the jap version the most! SHUN FTW!
OKTHXBYE, WITH LOVE. ITS SUNDAY ALREADY.

No comments: