I SWEAR IT FEELS A FEW THOUSAND TIMES BETTER WATCHING AND LISTENING TO THOSE KOREAN BOYS PEOPLE CALLED "STUPID" AND "GAY" THAN FACING ANY ONE OF YOU NOW. Sorry i lack anger management but seriously, take a look at yourself in the mirror first before you criticize. I'm so irritated cause i suddenly remembered those words coming from you. What have you got? And if you still do not know, i would really love to tell you, most probably some day soon, that taking you in and splitting up our original grouping was one of the biggest mistake we have made.
P/S. I can't believe i have to be so childish just to release that wee bit of frustration.
4 comments:
Hey Jinmay! Was dropping by :) Just wanna say RELAXIOOO!!! :)
hahahahaahahahha hey.. yea sure thing, i will try. hahahahaa! :)
AIYO WHAT HAPPENZ??
HEHEHEH. TALK TO ME SOON YEA!
<3,PY
Hahahaha usual project stuff. Update you again next time when we have time for a proper chat! ;)
Post a Comment