Saturday, July 17, 2010

kyu

It looks like i get worse day after day, but i know i’m not. He is a walking miracle and is suddenly my motivation. Not entirely because he is an idol or he has one of the best voices i’ve heard so far but because he survived an accident that was so close to taking his life away 3 years ago. This guy is really amazing. And right now, all i want to do is to study hard, work hard for myself, to be strong, to be brave, and slowly find my way to where i want to be. I’m really trying to be a better person and don’t laugh at me when i say its my dream now, to see this person up close even for a second and hear him singing live one day. I think i will break down into tears.

I KNOW I SOUNDED CRAZY AND IM SORRY FOR THAT. EMOTIONAL NIGHT FOR ME. I FORGOT/DON’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT JOOO’S BIRTHDAY. HOW CAN I.

No comments: