Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If only i have a bedroom big enough and all to myself, i would have pasted those vanguard sheets up. I was packing my table this afternoon and i felt so sorry to have to throw away the roll of vanguard sheets that has been standing there for at least 1 and half years. Cuz it has been collecting a ridiculous amount of dust despite all my regular packing and my brother has sensitive nose and i need to be considerate enough to get rid of it :(
DSC01326
It was seriously the best birthday celebration i’ve ever had, thats why i was so skeptical about throwing them away. Hahaha, NOT BECAUSE I’M A NARCISSIT AND I ENJOY SEEING THE ‘JIN MAY WE ♥ YOU’ ALRIGHT. Those things meant so much more than you can imagine k. Whatever it is, thank you shooooooooooooooo freaking much, people. I can’t stop tearing that day cause i guess i was really touched and up till now, i still can never describe how that feeling was like. I mean, we were merely classmates for less than a year(except for bitch ang) but you all were so extra nice to take the effort. So, a big thanks…. and really sorry i have to throw the vanguards away today :’( , ♥ you all anw.

No comments: