Monday, March 14, 2011

today is such a happy day. the crowd at IT fair was horrible though, but of course, i felt great elbowing indian men(there were many of them) or men who got too near and then forcing my way through. i’m actually a quarter sexist.2011-03-14 00_35_02met cb after 2 weeks or more and received the floral shades from her. omg, I LOVE IT. but i felt bad.
and then she passed me these postcards from sherlene too. OMG I DONT KNOW HOW TO NOT LOVE THIS. and its postcards, i was wondering how on earth anyone bears to post them out. 2011-03-14 01_52_37
i had bimbimbap for dinner, almost suffered from an indigestion but i enjoyed the meal no less. 
and then there was minimal shopping done and check out what i’ve gotten,
2011-03-14 01_55_062011-03-14 01_56_43its like nothing is not floral today, totally proud of my purchases and that shall mark the start of my floral items collection.
then i got home to this on twitter..
LoveEE 
joce omgggggggggggggggggggggggg sj endorsement perfume. where should i start. i’ve never felt so happy and guilty in a day before. i have so little friends but each one of them means so much. not because they got me stuff, its because i didn’t know i’ve always been in their thoughts. even the webcam i’m using.. was a birthday gift from min and ellene and they bought it for me cause they know i’ve been wanting one ;_________;
LET ME TREAT ALL OF YOU TO LUNCH ONCE I GET PAID OK. AND NO MATTER HOW TOUGH MY WORK GONNA GET, I WILL STRIVE ON JUST TO GET PAID SO THAT I CAN AFFORD YOUR LUNCH TREATS. I WILL TRY HARDER TO BE A BETTER FRIEND. I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL THOUGH I DONT ALWAYS SHOW IT<3

No comments: