People change when things around change. When you seek to be alone and is eventually left alone, you start to feel lonely. I don't even know what's wrong with myself these few days. I deactivated my twitter account and created a new one which i only used to follow a few close friends and fansites. I thought i found a new job but decided to leave after the first day because i have to use another name and that has made me pretty uncomfortable. But i thought that.. I shouldn't lose or confuse myself further since i'm already at this "lost" phase of my life. What's living by another name, i really seem to mind it alot though everyone would probably think that its ridiculous and that its nothing. But yea. Of course there are other minor contributing factors that makes me want to leave as well. Sigh, i guess the society is THIS complicating.
All these have left me with nothing other than more helplessness and i've been thinking about it for the whole day its kind of taxing for the brain.
And the only day of my life i wish i was born with a sliver spoon. But no, reality hurts.
On a side note, at least my hair color is brightening up and i'm in bed with my blanket now.
No comments:
Post a Comment