so many dramas to catch up with. where to pick up frommmmmmmm? bridal mask, i do i do, ghost, ti amo chocolate, papadol and time slip dr jin. 7 FREAKING SETS!!!!! I MISS WATCHING NISHIKIDO RYO THE MOST ACTUALLY. DAMN BUT I GOT NO ENERGYYYYY
HI XINYING. ITS YOU RIGHT? HAHAHAHA! HOW ARE YOU!? hehehehe papadol is cute cause of ryo. and probably the only reason why i'm watching it. HIS SMILES ARE SOOOO DAMN CUTE OMGGGGGGGGGG. sth i really hate about jdramas is that their love stories are never natural -.- and no chemistry at all!!!! :/
I forgot that I left a comment. Hahahahaha. Yes it me! xD Good lah, but winter now, so cold. Hahahaha. How are you? What are you working as at the airport? (I feel like a stalker hahahahaha.)
I havent watch it yet! He's the only reason why I'll watch it also. Hahahaha. Ryo = Zenkai Girl for me. He too damn cute there! CHANNEL GOING TO SHOW ZENKAI GIRL. I hope a sound option for the original Jap and the dubbed chinese. I hate dubs. Like I can watch. T.T
3 comments:
How's papadol? I wanna watch it but havent started because of my stupid internet, but it doesnt seem to have very good ratings.
HI XINYING. ITS YOU RIGHT? HAHAHAHA! HOW ARE YOU!? hehehehe papadol is cute cause of ryo. and probably the only reason why i'm watching it. HIS SMILES ARE SOOOO DAMN CUTE OMGGGGGGGGGG. sth i really hate about jdramas is that their love stories are never natural -.- and no chemistry at all!!!! :/
I forgot that I left a comment. Hahahahaha. Yes it me! xD Good lah, but winter now, so cold. Hahahaha. How are you? What are you working as at the airport? (I feel like a stalker hahahahaha.)
I havent watch it yet! He's the only reason why I'll watch it also. Hahahaha. Ryo = Zenkai Girl for me. He too damn cute there! CHANNEL GOING TO SHOW ZENKAI GIRL. I hope a sound option for the original Jap and the dubbed chinese. I hate dubs. Like I can watch. T.T
Post a Comment