Saturday, July 3, 2010
I have no idea how to describe such a day. It's raining and i've always had this love-hate relationship with the rain. The day started off good when i saw some really heartwarming scenarios on the bus. It makes me want to grow old that way too, with someone i truly love. Those laughter and smiles were too warm and cute to even be explained. School was alright with usual stuff. My $1.60 malay rice was nice as usual hehe and the day ended really well with Suju's comeback on Mubank. It has been really long, since i smiled this hard and this long. Oh wait, i've never smiled so long and hard at a video before. This is by far, the best Friday ever! IDEK. IT WAS AWESOME. LIKE SERIOUSLY. I'm in a good mood all the way, up till now. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR!!!!!! Can't stop grinning, i'm gonna replay that video for the 10th time now. Bye, and say hello to the new layout. I'm lovin' it ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment