Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm sitting in the living room now and its so cold. Went for work this morning and... errr oh ya, i just got reminded of my bet on Germany. I hate it when aunties and uncles give off weird stares at betting stations, they make me want to go all 'HEY I'M OLD ENOUGH, OLD ENOUGH, OLD ENOUGH" into their faces. I'm always getting it especially cause i don't look like 19, oh well, yes to many other people and they never believe when i disclose my age. I never understand that though. Ok enough rambling of this, nothing to be proud of. SO bottomline, Germany better win later cause I need some easy cash to make my life a bit better. But there's this huge 'i-wont-win-anything' feeling bugging me. And sad to say, such 'feelings' i had in the past never fail to be wrong so yea, i just pray. Its time to have some faith. Alright its so cold, i need to do up our blogshop logo soon. Anw how's the new colors? I hope you are loving it as much as i do! ;)

No comments: